The Debut of a Maestro: Reviews of "Paradise", a Masterpiece by Sophomore Pacesetter, Emaediong Akara

 In the world today, talent is one thing that should never be underappreciated. The Justice Udo Udoma Chambers is a haven for many of these talented folks, making marks in the world of arts, music and so on.



On the 4th of July, 2023, Sophomore pacesetter, Emaediong Akara released his debut single titled "Paradise". From its release, "Paradise" has proven to be an epitome of stellar vocals and musicality. 


The Firstlight team met several pacesetters to obtain their reviews on "Paradise". Here are some of the reviews Firstlight obtained:


"Paradise is really nice. I feel like it's a very interesting piece to come from the artist. It is on a whole different level and I think others should listen to it as well.

-Dara Ita, an Ab Initio Pacesetter 


The song is well produced, well composed; Emaediong's lyrics are beautiful. I think that Emaediong is going to be one the biggest pop-stars in Nigeria. He just needs to be consistent.

  • David Samuel, Vice-Chairman, Academics and Projects, Justice Udo Udoma Chambers


A very interesting song, the song is very nice, and he just explores the splendour of good living. Therefore, please support and stream "Paradise" on all streaming platforms: Spotify, Deezer, Audiomack, Apple Music…

  • Inyeneobong Bassey, Head Section of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Justice Udo Udoma Chambers


Paradise by Ehmkeyz is an amazing masterpiece. From the instrumentals to the vocals, the listener's ears are caressed by the sultry sound that transcends one to paradise. The song marks a milestone which is the debut of a Maestro; 'Ehmkeyz'.

  • Divine Gilbert, Class Representative of the Ab Initio Class


Actually, I’m a fan of slow songs; so, I was totally enthralled with the song, the first time I played it after it was released. I mean, it’s slow and sensational, and Ehmkeyz’s  pen game was top notch. The lyrics had me playing it on repeat.

The line which said; “you’re my girl so you should let me handle issues for you, let me just adore you“ had me building castles in the air. Like, my imaginations got the better of me for real.

Generally, Paradise by Ehmkeyz is a 10/10 for me, and I really hope it gets more recognition than it’s getting right now.

  • Chioma Amadi, an Ab Initio Pacesetter. 


When I first played "Paradise", I felt a certain kind of chills. You know when the vocals and the lyrics are all adding up. It did not feel like any kind of rushed Nigerian song with the beats and all. The artist actually understood what he was singing,  his lines, and he really communicated with me through his song .

  • Anita Umoren, Deputy Director of Media, Justice Udo Udoma Chambers


The sound is one of the best Afrobeat songs I've heard in a while. And this is big for me cause I'm not a dedicated Afrobeat fan. .The song is simple but beautiful. It gives literal soundgasms: the beats are perfect, the background sounds really nice, he picked the perfect pitch for the song, his voice was sultry enough to communicate romance, and the lyrics are amazing. Everything earned the name "Paradise". 

  • Marvel Ssyen, an Ab Initio Pacesetter.


The artist is definitely unique in his sound. I like the beat and the musical arrangement; "Paradise" indeed keeps the interest going.

  - Olivia Ogu, an Ab Initio Pacesetter 



Paradise is a song that literally lives up to its name. With a soothing sound that is seldom heard, one cannot help but feel a sense of serenity once the opening chords are struck. It gives a feeling similar to that which one gets during a headrub or a warm bath. Indeed, it's a massage to the ears, ears which have suffered for too long. It is a song I'd listen to over and over again, anytime. Thank youuu, Ehm Keyz, for taking us to "paradise" with your music.

  • Torobong Akpabio, a Sophomore pacesetter


For a long time, I've not really listened to Nigerian music but this song hits differently. Everything sweeps you off your feet from the rhythm, to the melody, the voice, and then, the lyrics. No one would even expect it, which is so cool. It's how he used everything different to take over the space from me, because indeed, he is going to take over the space in the entertainment industry and I mean it. 

  • Iboro Akpan, Class Representative of the Sophomore class


Emaediong Akara is a member of the Justice Udo Udoma Chambers, belonging to the Sophomore class. He is a super talented vocalist and musician, taking a keen interest in the keyboard. He also belongs to the Section of Business Law, and is a member of the Media team of the Justice Udo Udoma Chambers. 




Watch out for Ehmkeyz. He radiates excellence!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Ink Fest: Our Longlisted Entries

Keep Uniuyo Annex Clean: Sophomore Pacesetters Embark on a Thrilling Cleaning Exercise in View of their SDGS